Sunday, July 26, 2009

Best Time Ever

As you know, I went to the M's game Friday night, and got a few graphs after, but that was pretty much it. Well, it may not have been my best night getting autographs, but it may have been the most fun I've had for a while. When my dad told me we had to go(around 11:30), I was so sad! First off, the people there were really friendly and knowledgeable. Second, I didn't do terribly getting players to sign(4). But lastly and most importantly, the people who stopped didn't just stop and sign, they chatted. Garrett Olsen and Jack Z. mostly. When Olsen stopped, the dialogue was so funny:

Garrett Olsen: "You guys waiting for players?"
Other Grapher: "Yeah"
GO: "Want an autograph?"
OG: "Yeah"
GO: "Well I'm a player"
OG: "Which one?"
GO: "Olsen..."
Me: "Oh hey, I have a card for you!"

haha, it cracked me up, because he was so calm throughout all of it. He said he was just happy we stayed so late and that we were such loyal fans(The whole 5 of us). I, for one, am embarrassed because I'm usually pretty good at I.D.ing players. And then we actually talked for a good 5 minutes with the GM, which was cool, since I love talking trades. Not to mention he was really open with us. So, definately one of the funnest nights, graphing-wise, in a while.

P.S. Got an RTS in the mail from Joe Morgan c/o ESPN on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment