Saturday, July 4, 2009

Mariners vs. Rangers 7/8/09 Preview

Well, for my birthday, my dad and I got tickets to a Mariner game. They are nice seats, right down the 3rd base line and 3rd Row! Supposedly these are right next to the ball girl, so lets hope I can get a ball. But right now I am focusing on who signs the most on the Rangers. So far I have heard that Josh Hamilton will sign, so I am trying to convince my dad to go downtown around 2 to catch him at the hotel. That would be a huge autograph! Morrow is almost a lock after the game, and I have a great pic for him to sign. My goal for the Rangers is Hamilon, Kinsler, Andrus, Millwood, Blalock, and Jones. For the M's, I hope to get Felix, Morrow, Guttierez, Wetteland, Aardsma, Branyan, and Batista. So pretty high expectations. But I'll report back Thursday night or Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment