Saturday, July 25, 2009

First post in a while...

Since I last posted, I got 6 returns in the mail, have bought 6 things off ebay, and have been to 1 Mariner game. First lets see what I got in the mail:
Bob Feller w/$5 c/o Home
Andy Sonnanstine c/o Rays
Jeremy Papelbon c.o Home
Alex Liddi c/o High Desert
Duke Snider c/o Home
Michael Saunders c/o Tacoma

And for the eBay portion of this post:
3 boxes of 2006 Just Minors Mem Edition(Only got 1 back so far, and I got Adrian Gonzalez!)
Evan Longoria Jersey Shirt
Nick Hagadone GU Jersey Card
Lot of 100 cards or so that came with a John Franco auto

Finally, a recap of last night's game:
Ryan Rowland-Smith pitched a good game, for it being his 2nd start of the year, 7 ip 4 er. It kept us in the ball game, but the offense was just as invisible as usual. We got shutout by Aaron Laffey and the bullpen :(. Then Batista comes in and really helps his trade value by giving up 3 homeruns and 5 runs in 2/3 of an inning. Autograph-wise, I had a pretty average night. First off, the Indians have to be the LEAST fan friendly team in the majors. The only two players who signed were Sizemore(when I was already at my seat) and Asdrubal Cabrera, both of whom had local ties. Not to mention the only way we were getting a ball in BP was on a homerun, and btw, Chris Perez in the biggest douchebag ever!!!! But, after the game, I got Don Wakamatsu on a helmet, Ryan Rowland-Smith on a helmet, John Wetteland on a card, and Garrett Olsen on a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment