Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sunday-Saturday TTM Recap

Well, I got back from La Push, WA last night. It is our annual vacation. We always have lots of fun gathering for a fun filled week of relaxation and adventures with family members we only see a few times a year. Anyways, when I got back I had 4 envelopes for me in the mail, plus I got one today.
Carlton Fisk c/o home 0/1 sent a price sheet and my card back
Cole Hamels c/o Phillies 0/1 sent a PP Postcard and my card back
Bobby Doerr c/o home 2/2 got back my Topps Distinguished Service and my UD Masterpieces
Joe Nathen c/o Twins 1/2 got back my 08 Allen and Ginter
Joey Votto c/o Reds 1/3 got back my Topps Series 2 Highlight card(offerred him 1-2 cards)

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, enjoy reading your blog. I have just started obtaining autographs as well. Great hobby to pass the time in the summer. Sounds like you're doing pretty well for yourself in the Seattle area.

    I also saw you had purchased a few of Buster1776's floorboards and was wondering if you were satisfied with them. Hit me back with a reply at elupien@vt.edu.

    ReplyDelete